Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spring 2011 Trends off the Runway

I know fashion week was officially a month ago but I just wanted to shed light on some trends that I can't wait to try and make my own. Majority of these looks I can't afford...wait a minute who am I kidding, all these looks I can't afford lol. Someday I will. Not to panic I thank the gods of fashion everyday for stores like H&M, Forever21 and Urban Outfitters. They give us the opportunity to create our budget look. With the help of Refinery 29, here are some of these trends.


WIDE LEG TROUSERS:
Wide Leg Trousers will never be out of style. Decade after decade the fashion houses always find a way to reinvent the clean and classic look.

MARC JACOBS, TORY BURCH, JASON WU, TOMMY HILFIGER

LONG AND ELEGANT:


I was never big on long dresses or skirts mainly because of my height (5'2). But after seeing these looks off the runway i'll make it my little project to find the right fit for long skirts and dresses. This summer I didn't do so bad with the maxi dresses. There were definitely some misses but some hits made there way through.


PRABAL GURANG, RAG & BONE, TOMMY HILFIGER, CALVIN KLEIN


NEUTRALS:

Neutrals with a touch of darker shades added in the design give the simple palette a little kick.

3.1 PHILLIP LIM, RICHARD CHAI LOVE, YIGAL AZROUEL, RAG & BONE

Whats your favorite trends from Spring 2011?

*Sherry*

(Updated 10/13/10 by Rae)

The day Sherr did this post on Spring 2011 trends, I happened to be wearing the below-A long skirt. What a coincidence! This felt right for a fall day that was a bit on the warm side. =)

xoxO Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment