Friday, October 22, 2010

Frost on the Pumpkin!-Outfit Post

The Frost was definitely on that pumpkin today. It was the first really chilly day here in NY. I broke out my hat and went for some coffee. Thought this cup from 7 Eleven was pretty cool, "Wake UP"! I also stopped by Godiva for my free truffle of the month-Flavor:Pumpkin, of course. The way the chocolate was wrapped in the orange foil with the leaf and little stem was too cute. (you get a free Godiva Chocolate truffle each month with your Godiva Chocolate Rewards Card!)Outfit: H&M Jacket & Hat, Lancaster Vacay & Urban Outfitter's rings, OPI-"Tease-y Does It" nail polish, vintage shades and blouse, Forever21 Jeans, Jessica Simpson boots. ............ My main man Mr. Monk was coming in for the kill.......... ..........................SMOOOOCHES!.........................
xoxO Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment