Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trapped in my Hat

The chilly weather is rolling in quickly this season. And one trend I see taking over the streets of NYC, is the trapper hat. A masculine style, now for females either adorned with pom poms, shearling or faux fur that keeps you toasty in the cold weather with extra forehead coverage and ear flaps. After seeing more than a handful of people decked out in their trapper hats today, I decided to dig into my collection that has been growing and share some of mine. These would also make a great Christmas present for anyone on your list, many are reasonably priced. *hint, hint Santa* ; )


Even my baby girl, Banana loves to keep warm in her trapper hat. She is a smoocher! Haha
xoxO Rae

2 comments:

  1. Banana has one TOO!! So cute Rae, you have quite the collection.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u! She borrowed it from her brother, shhhh- he doesn't know. LOL
    xO Rae

    ReplyDelete