Friday, December 3, 2010

"I Got Sunshine"...the sniffles

(from left: H&M sweater tights and earrings, STEVE MADDEN Boots...H&M Hat, GAP Jeans, DOLCE VITA FOR TARGET Boots, Vintage Sweater, FOREVER21 Cross ring, Other ring-VINTAGE, REVLON Ravishing Red lipstick...URBAN OUTFITTERS Sweater, MYSTIQUE Tights, STEVE MADDEN Boots, H&M and ELIZABETH AND JAMES Ring, MAC-Venomous Villain "WICKED WAYS" Lipstick)

That's right it may be sunny but the cold is definitely creeping in. It is time to break out the sweaters...(and the box of Kleenex) :(. Can I also mention how exciting it is to officially have this be our first post as #teenvogue "Fashion Click" bloggers. Teen Vogue is absolutely one of our favorite magazines. Yes Yes back to the cold weather. Knits are hot this season and have been making a statement on runways such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Missoni, Chanel and Chloe. How appropriate to start our December posts with a theme of knits.

sneek peek at an upcoming post (yes those are our issues)

Sherry



Rachel





Shirley

*Trois Femmes*

4 comments:

  1. You guys, this weather... I hate it. And it's only going to get worse. It isn't even winter yet. /pessimisticrant

    You guys are Teen Vogue bloggers now?! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u chica! Moving on up, slowly but surely ; ) ...This weather is torture for me. I'm not made for the cold, I need the spring. Ha
    Xo Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post girls. You all look adorable and I especially love your outfits. It has such a nice flow to it, the whole thing. Congrats on your admittance to the Teen Vogue blogger. I read the entry details, sounded pretty crazy. Keep on blogging.

    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete