Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Not Enough Sun For My Sunnies


Lately the weather has been dull, gray, and cold. I love, love, love wearing my sunnies and it sucks that I can't wear them. My collection used to be huge, but as time passes the number has been decreasing. I either broke them or someone else did haha. Either way I've been trying to stick to key pairs that I can't live without and taking good care of them. As of now, I have 5 (one on the way from 80s purple), an extra one which is my sisters (she still hasn't picked them up yet lol), and I might be adding more to my list for Christmas. I have to check my budget first!! Hopefully, the sun comes out soon.

These where given to me from my bestie Rae!! love those green ones!!
My lovely ray-bans!
My Chloes (bought these on ideeli.com ; great steals..i mean deals!)
My sisters funky sunnies from urban outfitters :)


Peace,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment