Monday, December 6, 2010

Late Night Pick Me Up


Nothing is better than having a lazy weekend after having a long work week but at some point you have to step outside the house. But of course because of this freezing weather our trip was not too far :). When all you want to do is bundle up, dressing fashionable sometimes can present itself as a minor obstacle...dont worry one way or another we get it done. We all know there is nothing like a hot drink on a chilling night like a latte or a cup of tea, which is why that's exactly what we got on our mini outting. Too bad we dont have a warm fire place to sit in front but I guess I have to catch up to Rachel and put my tree up so I have something to cozy up next to :).

A Toast












(Shirley: Urban Outfitters sweater and coat, Forever21 tights and tank, Steve Madden Boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, rings Elizabeth and James and a gift from mom, House of Harlow earrings Rachel: Urban Outfitters slippers, H&M jeans and shirt with faux fur collar, watch c/o Coach, ASOS coat, Troios Femmes armband (more about this later) Sherry: Forever21 sweater and ring, Urban Outfitters Jeggings, Steve Madden Boots, Elizabeth and James ring, H&M scarf, Armani Exchange coat)

*trois femmes*

4 comments:

  1. So bizarre!! I definitely left a comment here yesterday but it vanished?! Anyways, Shirley thank-you for one of the sweetest messages I've ever received on my blog. Made my day honestly!!

    My original comment to this post was that this looked adorable. All I could think about looking at it was how we share the same birthday. I think it's funny that you girls identify as virgo and not libra because I'm a TOTAL libra. My cousin shares the same birthday as us only 1984 and she feels like a libra too ;P Anywho, you are so lucky to have one another, just adorable.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meag-Thank you for always reading our posts and leaving comments. We appreciate it and luv reading yours too....Amazing how many people share our bday! My twin bro is no way a virgo, libra all the way! Crazy but so cool how we were all born that day!
    xO Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem...im glad :)
    We appreciate all your comments and love ur blog as well lol oh and congrats on your success on bloglovin! woo hoo

    -Shirley-

    ReplyDelete