Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Yesterday was such a nice day, I was able to wear a pair of shorts! NY weather is so up and down sometimes I don't know what to put on. So I took full advantage and dressed as if it were spring time. Unfortunately the lukewarm weather didn't last because today was windy and cold!




Leather Jacket- Victoria's Secret; Scarf, Tights, Shirt, Ring(red)- H&M; Shorts- American Eagle Outfitters; Boots- Steve Madden; Bag- Madison Shoulder Bag courtesy of Coach; Silver Ring- Elizabeth and James

Peace,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Hey which nail polish are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask the same thing lol. I love that second shot. It's bursting with hot, hot, hot accessories. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lana and meagan, my polish is lilacism by essie..i love it!
    thanks!

    -Shirley-

    ReplyDelete