Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall, Is That Still You

For one thing, I am not complaining...this morning was the perfect morning for a short photo shoot before work...."LITERALLY", because of the time change when I get out of work it's already dark out. I'm absorbing as much of this weather before winter comes strolling in. :( Even the trees are naked I'm still loving the color of the leaves on the ground, makes me want to play around in them. "ALMOST". Side bar: doesn't the beautiful weather just make my new Coach items look just GREAT...:)







(jacket & dress: FOREVER 21, tights: URBAN OUTFITTERS, ring: ELIZABETH AND JAMES double chevron sapphire, bag and boots: courtesy of COACH madison leather large shoulder bag and liana )

a quick thanks to my bf vic and co-worker francheska for the pictures.

*sherry*

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is adorable and your Coach items are swoon worthy!! Couldn't agree more about loving this New York weather right now. Your new banner is right on point.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you meagan,love the new profile pic :)

    ReplyDelete