Thursday, September 30, 2010

M.A.C. Venomous Villains!!!


It's here!! I just got the email newsletter about it. I loved Disney movies growing up (I still do hehe) and now I can wear colors inspired by the famous villains on my face and lips courtesy of M.A.C. . But I'm mainly dying over the lip colors. As we know Rae is a lipstick gal, but I'm definitely a lipgloss gal! I'm having a hard time choosing between "Cruella" Wicked Ways lipglass and "Evil Queen" Hot House or Strange Potion lipglass, but I'm leaning towards Strange Potion. Get yours fast because most of them are already sold out online! (pics from maccosmetics.com)

The Villains:




Who's your favorite Villain?

Peace,
Shirley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! well I got my last Bday present!! Sneaky sneaky haha..my lovely coworker MARGIE bought me one of my options from the Venomous Villain collection "Cruella" Wicked Ways. I love it AND my card!
Thank you Margie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment