Saturday, September 4, 2010

"INTENSE COLOR, HIGH DRAMA, ICONIC GLAMOUR"



September 1st, NARS Cosmetics launced a new collection of 6 lip hues for the matte lipstick lovers out there. NARS Founder & Creative Director, Francois created 6 colors named after destinations he has visited and different places and cultures he would like to experience, like "Volga"- named after the river in Russia. This lipstick gives you the matte look while still keeping your lips hydrated w/ such ingrediants like Mango Butter. The collection is exclusively sold at Saks Fifth Aveneue and NARS Cosmetics. The Pure Matte Lipstick Collection is going fast, get yours now for only $25 each. You know I am a fan of the matte lip, I may have to cross this off my b-day list and pick up my tube now before it is sold out. But what color do I choose? Ughhh-there goes the Libra peeking through this Virgo. Decisions, Decisions....


Has anyone tried a shade from this new collection?
What do you think of NARS Pure Matte Lipstick?
xoxO Rae

1 comment:

  1. I love the lipsticks whenever go out of home. This one is common not only for me , to everyone. I love the lipsticks and shade referred here. So lovely. I will prefer them for parties with my white party dresses

    ReplyDelete