Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Side Braid

Summer is around the corner and I think the hot new trend to try is the messy side braid ponytail. It's easy, simple, fun and sexy all in one look. This do works with long and shoulder length hair. There are so many different ways to accommodate this look as you can see from the images below. I have a pixie cut but if my hair was long enough I would definitely be rocking this trend day and night :). Do I hear extensions calling my name...just kidding. *sherry*
Nicole Richie
Ashley Tisdale
Model
Fergie
Molly Sims
Katie Cassidy, Rachel Mcadams and Kate Bosworth
Jessica Alba
Diane Kruger
Rebecca Romijn
Leona Lewis
Thandie Newton
Alexander Wang S/S 2010 show
Check out the full article here at www.whowhatweardaily.com

Click here for another quick How To on the side braid

2 comments: