Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Budget Look

I'm in the process of looking for something to wear to an office party that's going down this Friday the 26th of March and I stumbled upon this image of Heidi Klum presenting at the Project Runway Season 7 Finale during NY Fashion Week this February 12 2010.This look is perfect from head to toe. Blue is my favorite color so I'm a bit bias :).

In this Photo Heidi is decked out in Gucci:
-Vietri Blue Ikat printed dress $4700
-Daryl Platform heels $930

Of course for me I would have to do "The Budget Look" so here are some look alikes that I found:




Matilda Dress in Aztech Chain Print $55 (karmaloop.com)


Reformed Zora Dress $78 (urbanoutfitters.com)


Contrast Tribal Print Dress $22.80 (forever21.com)

Berrier $69.98 and Meador $59.98 (aldoshoes.com)

*Sherry*

No comments:

Post a Comment