Monday, December 26, 2011

Layer it Up

This Holiday season has been a bit nippy...(not complaining)...so alittle layering has been necessary but nothing overboard :) . Can't believe Christmas is already over but atleast we got a few pics in with presents under the tree before they were all gone lol....all we needed was a nice cup of hot chocolate, but we grabbed dinner and had dessert instead :)




(Jacket: c/o ApartStyle; Jeans: H&M; Shoes: Dolce Vita; Gifted Necklace)








(Jacket: c/o ApartStyle; Shirt: H&M; Tights: Forever 21; Boots: Steve Madden)



(Cardigan: c/0 ApartStyle, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Tee: Victorias Secret, Earrings: House of Harlow 1960, Boots: Steve Madden)


*Trois Femmes*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, it makes me happy :), I am following you too ! If you are following also on Bloglovin and Facebook let me know so I will return the favour ;)
    Happy New Year, may 2012 bring you all you wish - love, happiness and luck !!!

    Fashion and Cookies
    Follow Fashion and Cookies with Bloglovin
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete